TerraTalk

New

Posted on: 12/13/2016

by: cash108

Cyber Cache Adoptions

Dear Community:

Rdsmadrid has decided to put her cyber caches up for adoption.  We don't see this often so I wanted to remind people about the process.  Rdsmadrid has created some wonderful caches and they are hopeful that someone will adopt the caches so other members can continue to hunt them.  Most of these have been updated for the current site.

The process is a bit involved: 

1. Hover your mouse over the Cache Hunt, then use the drop down on the Standard Search and click on "Up for Adoption"
  2. Review the caches you desire, and click on the one you may want to adopt to go to the cache description page.
  3. Under the Info: you will see in red letters "Adopt This Cache", click this. Which will send an email to Rdsmadrid.
  4. Rdsmadrid will then edit the cache an pick the member they desire to adopt the cache.

Let me know if you can't follow these instructions and I will provide screen shots.

Comments [2]

• cash108  Durango 12/23/2016 

Rdsmadrid has successfully placed some caches and they now have a new adopted cache owner.  Rdsmadrid has decided to place the rest of her caches into adoption. 

For the successful new owners, I hope that you will consider echoing Bon Echo's tribute to rdsmadrid who made an edit to the cache an inserted the following:

TerraCaching - CC7JU

This Cyber Cache was created by rdsmadrid and was adopted by Bon Echo in December 2016. Special thanks to rdsmadrid for creating this interesting Cyber Cache.

I hope that the community will continue to help rdsmadrid and adopt her wonderful caches so that others can find them in the future.

10 Points  1   
  • WindpumpBoy  Caister-on-Sea 12/24/2016 

An excellent idea Cash. I've put myself down as a possible to adopt a few cybers but didn't want to be too greedy as I already have a few of my own. We should definitely try and keep as many of Rosa's caches as possible as many are classics. Oh the happy hours examining every (or so it seemed) roundabout within 20 miles of Madrid. smile

0 Points  0   

SIMILAR TERRATALKS