TerraTalk

New

Posted on: 3/3/2022

by: Z_Statman

Where is Everyone?

Hello! Hello! to all and how is everyone doing?

Check-in and update

😎

Comments [4]

• Yukon Jack  Noxon 3/7/2022 

Hello there South Florida.  I'm still here on the Big Island of Hawaii where for the last 5 months I have been putting in caches like mad.  There is a lot of potential for caches here on Hawaii island with hundreds of miles of coastline and two 14,000 ft. volcanoes.  My specialty is finding the remote places where the tourists never go.

The snow in Montana is starting to melt, so next month I will be heading back to Northwest Montana and the Bull River for the next six months.

30 Points  3   
  • Johannis10  Engelsbrand 3/7/2022 

Hello there South Florida.
    Many greetings from the Black Forest.
    Waiting for the publish of my latest locationless-cache.
    If you want to try a FTF you can already order or make a TC Logo Medallion. Also, I'm still waiting for the end of the bat protection period to be able to finish another cache in an little old mine.
    And what are you doing?

40 Points  4   
  • cash108  Durango 3/16/2022 

Hello there South Florida.   Greetings and warm tidings from  Port Aransas.  We have sold the house in Durango and moved to Corrales NM.  It has been very busy as we moved ourselves this time.  We are all healthy.  I am here in the Corpus areas to see family and work on a house.

I love the new caches that people never go to and am thinking we should have a contest to have people go and seek Bob's great caches.  He is a master.  Johannis10 is doing some terrific ones himself.  It motivates me to get out and go hide some caches like dexter and the rest of the gang.

Looking forward to Christa's Korner...

40 Points  4   
  • scottO  Montana City 3/26/2022 

Hello! Up here in Montana City, MT, getting ready to shave my head tomorrow. Things have been great for the family, and it's starting to look like this year might be when I get back out there and see how stagnant the local caches are.

Keep on Cachin'!

10 Points  1   

SIMILAR TERRATALKS