TerraTalk

New

Posted on: 4/6/2023

by: Fledermaus

RETURN OF A FORMER ACTIVE MEMBER & NEW GEOCACHES TO BE ADDED!!!

I have been away from this site for far too long. Futhermore, GC is becoming more and more controlling of what they will allow and not allow. And if that is not enough, some of the reviewers are, IMHO, going out of their way to cause issues with pre-existing geocaches, as well as asking for specific data that has nothing to do with where or how a geocache is hidden, such as wanting specific details of how to solve a puzzle etc. Am I missing something or what?

In any case, I will be moving at least 20, perhaps more at a later date, geocaches to this website and they will not have their counterparts on GC! I would appreciate some help regarding the moving of them, so they meet the minimum requirement for TC.

FYI, most, if not all of them, are written in HTML and are rather colorful, while others are not so graphic intensive. Not many of them are straight forward B&W/Text.

Log books may or may not be changed. Any advice you may have regarding the adding security code etc. to the logbook would be greatly appreciated. A Secure Id etc, will prove that a TC claimant actually found it.

As for how soon all of this will be done is still being determined, perhaps over the next month or so, is my prediction.

The only issues I have at present, is to re-familiarize myself with TC, since many things appear to have been changed and/or improved over the last few years.

/\/(*w*)\/\

FLEDERMAUS

Comments [1]

SIMILAR TERRATALKS