TerraTalk

New

Posted on: 4/1/2015

by: cash108

April 25th Cache Care Days!

Please use this post to list all of the caches that you repaired during April 2015.  Please read more about Cache Care Days by clicking HERE!  Please indicate in your logs that your repair or find should count by saying Cache Care Days or CCDs.

The purpose of this post is to capture repairs during April.  You can also use this to host a Cache Care Day Event and gather support and let the community know what you have planed for the last Saturday in April. You can also post questions about Cache Care Days and what might qualify as CCDs.  We are always seeking strategies on how to improve the quality of our caches for the geocaching community.

Spring is here let's have a great TerraCaching April!

Comments [11]

• cash108  Durango 4/1/2015 
    Summary of April Cache Care Days:
    0 Points  0   
  • SoccerFanatics  Alexandria 4/8/2015 
    Cash - I uploaded cover photos and in some cases corrected the elevation gain for the following caches:
    TCERI
    TCERE
    TCERA
    TCEQZ
    TCEQU
    TCES9
    TCES2
    TCENL
    10 Points  1   
  • dexter  Plymouth 4/20/2015 
    April Cache Care stuff:  Owner maintenance on Old Dead Beach TCECG:  moved and replaced cache as nature had taken a toll on area.  With no finds in 2.5 years, I hope this placement proves a little more popular.
    dexter
    4/25/15  Participated in JASTA11 Prudence Island CleanUp.  A little boating, a little trash picking, a little terracaching and a whole lot of fun hanging out with folks.
    20 Points  2   
  • SoccerFanatics  Alexandria 4/23/2015 
    Six additional Cache Care Days for April:

TC9MS – Lawrence’s Ride – unvisited in 7 years: verified it’s there and CC is available.

TCC72 – Welcome to Gotham City – unvisited for 7 years; missing; now replaced

TCDHR – Starvation Camp – unvisited in 7 years – verified coordinates and CC info available

TCDHW – Old Fort Boise - unvisited in 7 years – verified coordinates and CC info available

TC9QM – Dry Creek Run – unvisited for 5 years – replaced missing cache container

TC9QN – Eagle Cache - unvisited for 5 years – replaced missing cache container

10 Points  1   
  • WindpumpBoy  Caister-on-Sea 4/25/2015 
    Since last post I have helped Cash108 replace missing photos on:

CC7IQ Door to the Future

CC7BK Ferris Wheel

CC7HI Smurfsland

CCMY Worldwide Designs
    10 Points  1   
  • cash108  Durango 4/25/2015 
    Went to Abq New Mexico and repaired TCEIE - Rocko's Cache after it was reported missing.
    10 Points  1   
  • JASTA 11  Bridgewater 4/26/2015 
    After our Clean-Up Event, I checked up on our nearby virtual cache. Yep, the lighthouse is still there!

(Just kidding, I'm not claiming anything!)

10 Points  1   
  • mtzfamily  Location Unknown 4/26/2015 
    New cache posted:

TC7L30 - Billings View on the edge
    10 Points  1   
  • Yukon Jack  Noxon 4/28/2015 
    I hiked in to Rock Lake (9 miles and 1750 ft) today and placed two new bottles of Yukon Jack in the cache.  The lake is still ice covered and the surrounding mountains are snow covered but the glacier lillies were blooming everywhere.  It doesn't get much better than this on a "Blue Sky Montana Day".  TCEFP
    10 Points  1   
  • cash108  Durango 4/29/2015 
    I am just summing up the last of the repairs.  Don't forget if you have caches that have not been found in 2 years by finding it you will get credit for a CCD.  For instance Yukon Jack I show that you found TCDKK, TCDKR, TCDKW, TC2WW, TCCXC in April that were close enough to the 2 year mark.  

mtzfamily, new caches count towards the 2015 challenge for sure, but not CCDs.  Looks like a good cache to go find.

In April, I show so far 56 caches qualified for Cache Care Days.  Looks like the weather is clearing up and we are seeing some action.

10 Points  1   
  • smithwitch123  Durango 5/12/2015 
    Replaced my original Image Shack Photos on these logs:

4-8-15  Graffiti MT - TC2FH
    4-16-15  Let's go hunt a ghost! - TC7ZC
    4-16-15  Hurricane Season - TC7TJ
    4-16-15  The Titanic Memorial Lighthouse - TCCFQ
    10 Points  1   

SIMILAR TERRATALKS