TerraTalk

New

Posted on: 6/11/2015

by: cash108

June 27th Cache Care Days!

Fantastic June ahead!!!  The longest day of the year is Sunday, June 21st,  at least for those in the Northern Hemisphere.  This will give all of us ample daylight to perform some maintenance on our caches. Please read more about Cache Care Days by clicking HERE!.  Please don't forget to make notes in your logs and to post below so we can see what types of maintenance you experienced.

Hope everyone has a safe and happy June!

Comments [6]

• smithwitch123  Durango 6/15/2015 
    Constantly working on CacheCareDays!  Have gone back and updated many pictures in my old logs, but still have many more to do.  Finding old pictures can be a challenge in itself!

I'm enjoying these long days of summer.  We have a tropical system bearing down on us in Houston, so please keep everyone affected here in Texas in your thoughts over the next couple of days!  

Maybe I will make a tropical storm cache.....
    20 Points  2   
  • WindpumpBoy  Caister-on-Sea 6/27/2015 
    Only the one CCD this month.

With the permission of the CO I replaced the cache container for TCHFY Gone Swimming
    10 Points  1   
  • cash108  Durango 6/27/2015 
    Here are a few of mine, mostly fixing log photos so that they are not on other sites any more.

TCUF, TC4DT, TC4OX, TC4OW, TC4OU.  

Then I helped theshadow on a few repairs as well. Team Work is what Community is About.
    10 Points  1   
  • Trilobite  Bigfork 6/27/2015 
    Did a number fixes for June, uploaded pictures, changed the category, replaced cover photos, embedded pictures, uploaded additional waypoints on the following caches:  TCDUR, TCDZM, TCA4W, TCA4Z, TCARC, TCBCV, TCBKI, TCBYN, TCGFX, TCGLP, TCGOF, TCGSU, TCCDL, TC4GP, TCHUU, TCHVC, TCE4G, TCECJ, TCEAE, TCEFI, TCEL6, TCEMI, TCETK, TCEX6, TCGWN, TCGRR.  I also did TCA4C and TCA4W in March. Then TCGSU and TCHWM during April.  Actually these caches belong to theshadow but he was having some difficulty with the keyboard and need a little help from his TerraCaching Friends.   

Last but not least Today TCIQ, TC72H and TC7PI for a total of 35 TerraCaches, who can beat that in one month?
    30 Points  3   
  • smksmith  Snohomish 6/29/2015 

Verified TCCNP and TC2HP terracaches are in good condition.

10 Points  1   
  • SoccerFanatics  Alexandria 7/2/2015 
    Visited two old caches in Dayton last week, but only one was unvisited long enough to count as a CCD:

TCDZ6 is a virtual. The object with the CC is still there, but the number on the object does not agree with what the owners have as a CC. Cash is trying to get in touch with them to resolve this.

0 Points  0   

SIMILAR TERRATALKS