TerraTalk

New

Posted on: 5/14/2015

by: cash108

May 30th Cache Care Days!

Happy May!!!  Please use this post to list all of the caches that you repaired during May 2015. Please read more about Cache Care Days by clicking HERE!  Please make sure to note in your logs by saying Cache Care Days or CCDs.

Please use this to post about Events, questions, or ways to improve the quality of our caches for the geocaching community. When you post your repairs here, I will capture this for the 2015 Challenge  so no need to repeat yourself in both places.

Have a great May!

Comments [5]

• Yukon Jack  Noxon 5/20/2015 
    I replaced cache TCRT (Shoot the Bull) yesterday when a group of us floated down the Bull River to my place before hiking up to the Bull River Vista cache.  I noticed that the river cache was originally placed 10 years ago.  This waterproof cache has to survive the occasional high water run off conditions which are not a problem this year.
    20 Points  2   
  • cash108  Durango 5/30/2015 
    Great job Yukon, I did not make this one yet, but I will be back.  The river looked fantastic.  Thank you for hosting a great mini-event can't wait for the next one.

I am going to go and replace some photos on my old logs as part of the cache care days and move them off of image shack.  I will come back and post which ones in a few...

TC2AM, TCB44, TCCGO, TCDRW, TCFY, TCG9C, TCWV, TCXA
    0 Points  0   
  • Gackt  Cirencester 5/31/2015 
    Hunted down TCHKZ which had not been found for over 3 years. Found the cache, not quite where it should of been and very wet inside. Dried it out and replaced properly.

Checked on one of my own TCHXI, which had not been found for 19 months. Luckily I did not really have to do anything with it, all was still well. I see a cacher found it yesterday, I don't know if my note log on the cache saying I had checked on it helped push them to go find it or not? Maybe.

My LC7V64, I have taken on board comments on the cache page and conversations I have had with people of which English is not their first language, and updated the cache requirements. Also uploaded another photo for the cache page.

Helped Cash108 repair CC7IN.
    10 Points  1   
  • WindpumpBoy  Caister-on-Sea 6/1/2015 
    Since last report have helped Cash108 with cache repair on:

Click on the links for the new improved versions.

10 Points  1   
  • smithwitch123  Durango 6/1/2015 
    Went back and added several photos to these caches:

5-19-15  Government Mountain - TCWV (Added 4)
    5-20-15  XIT in the middle of nowhere - TC2AM (Added 3)
    5-20-15 Wagon Tongue Gulch - TCDRW (Added 5)
    5-20-15  Sssssnake! - TCCGO (Added 2)
    5-29-15  Scent of the Sea - TCXA (Added 3)
    5-29-15  Terra HR1 - TCFY (Added 1)
    5-29-15  Remember Goliad! - TCC7H (Added 3)
    5-29-15  Woodland Cache - TCELV (Added 1)
    10 Points  1   

SIMILAR TERRATALKS